Looking to watch Harry Potter movies? Here’s where you can find them streaming online!
Checkout this video:
On what platforms can you watch Harry Potter movies?
There are many ways that you can watch Harry Potter movies, depending on your preferred platform. You can watch them on TV, on DVD or Blu-ray, or through a digital streaming service.
Many cable and satellite providers offer packages that include the Harry Potter movies as part of their movie channels. You can also find the movies on some premium channels, such as HBO or Starz. If you have a digital cable box, you may be able to access On Demand versions of the movies as well.
If you prefer to watch movies through a digital streaming service, there are several options available. Netflix offers all eight Harry Potter movies as part of their subscription service. Amazon Prime Video also has the Harry Potter movies available to stream, and they can be purchased individually as well. Finally, Hulu has the first four Harry Potter movies available to stream with a subscription.
In what order should you watch the Harry Potter movies?
There are many ways to watch the Harry Potter movies, but if you want to watch them in the order that they were released, you should start with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. You can then watch Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, followed by Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. After that, you can watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, followed by Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Finally, you can watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, followed by Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1, and ending with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2.
What are the best Harry Potter movie marathon watching tips?
1. Start with the Philosopher’s Stone so you can get to know the characters and the world they live in.
2. 2001’s Chamber of Secrets is probably the darkest of the films, so you might want to leave that one for later on.
3. The Prisoner of Azkaban is considered by many fans to be the best of the series, so make sure you don’t miss that one!
4. Goblet of Fire sees Harry Potter enter his teenage years, and things start to get a bit more serious – but it’s still a great film.
5. The Order of the Phoenix is another darker film, but it’s essential viewing for any fan of the series.
6. Half-Blood Prince is a great lead-up to the final battle in Deathly Hallows Part 2, so make sure you watch it before you reach the end of your marathon!
How to watch Harry Potter movies for free?
There are many ways to watch Harry Potter movies for free. You can find them on many different websites, including YouTube and Vimeo. You can also find them on DVD and Blu-ray.
How to watch Harry Potter movies with friends and family?
There are many ways to watch Harry Potter movies with friends and family. You can either buy them on DVD or Blu-Ray, or you can rent them from a local store. You can also stream them online through a number of different providers.
If you want to buy the movies, you can find them on Amazon, Best Buy, or other retailers. If you want to rent them, you can find them at Redbox or another rental service.
You can also stream Harry Potter movies through Netflix, Hulu, or Pottermore.
What are the must-see Harry Potter movie scenes?
As any fan knows, the Harry Potter movies are full of unforgettable scenes. But with eight movies in the series, it can be tough to remember them all. Here are some of the most iconic moments from the Harry Potter films that you can’t afford to miss.
1. The Quidditch match in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
This is the first time we see Harry Potter (played by Daniel Radcliffe) in action on his broomstick and it’s one of the most exciting scenes in the entire series. Watching Harry zip around the Quidditch pitch chasing the golden snitch is sure to leave any fan on the edge of their seat.
2. The Great Hall feast scene in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
This scene is not only visually stunning, but it’s also full of suspense as we watchHarry narrowly escape being poisoned by Voldemort ( Ralph Fiennes). This is also one of the first times we see Dumbledore (played by Michael Gambon) really show his magic as he conjures up a spectacular feast out of thin air.
3. The Battle of Hogwarts in Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 2
This heart-wrenching scene is undoubtedly one of the best in all of movie history, not just Harry Potter. After watching our heroes fight bravely against Voldemort and his army, we see many beloved characters meet their end, including Professor Snape (played by Alan Rickman) and Fred Weasley (played by James Phelps). But despite all the sadness, this scene is also incredibly empowering as we witness Hermione (played by Emma Watson) stand up for what she believes in and defend her friends to the very end.
What are the most memorable Harry Potter movie quotes?
1. “You’re a wizard, Harry!” – Hagrid
2. “There is no good and evil, there is only power, and those too weak to seek it.” – Voldemort
3. “You are a talented young wizard, Harry, but you are still not ready to face me.” – Dumbledore
4. “You’re just as stupid as you look!” – Crabbe and Goyle
5. “I can’t believe it…I can’t believe it…Ron we’ve won the House Cup!” – Hermione
6. “You’ll always be my student, Potter.” – Snape
7. “You know nothing, Jon Snow.” – Ygritte
What are the best Harry Potter movie fan theories?
From the Deathly Hallows theory to the idea that Ron and Hermione shouldn’t have ended up together, Harry Potter fans love to discuss their favorite movie fan theories. Here are some of the best ones out there.
What are the best Harry Potter movie Easter eggs?
In the Harry Potter films, there are many Easter eggs which refer to other characters, events, items or places in J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World. Here are some of the best ones that you might have missed!
1. When Harry is sorting his Hogwarts letter in the first film, you can spot a newspaper clipping about the escape of Sirius Black. This is a reference to the events of the third book/film, Prisoner of Azkaban.
2. In the same scene, there is also a wanted poster for one Hagrid – another reference to PoA!
3. In Chamber of Secrets, when Ginny is writing in her diary, you can glimpse what she has written before she hides it away. Among other things, she mentions that she sometimes feels like she has two voices in her head… an ominous foreshadowing of events to come!
4. When Fred and George Weasley set off their fireworks at the end of CoS, one of them spells out ‘chamberpot’ in the sky – a cheeky nod to Professor Gilderoy Lockhart, who was caught short when trying to escape from the Basilisk!
5. In Goblet of Fire, Mad-Eye Moody gives Harry a defogging solution which he says will help him see through solid objects. This is a clever reference to Moody’s magical eye, which allows him to see through walls!
6. Also in GoF, Hermione Granger turns back time using a Time-Turner necklace – but did you spot her wearing it earlier in the film? During Harry and Ron’s Quidditch match against Slytherin, Hermione is seen wearing the distinctive Time-Turner necklace – although we don’t find out why until later on!
7. In Order of the Phoenix, there is a scene where Mrs Weasley uses magic to clean up Grimmauld Place whilst muttering under her breath about ‘Muggles’. This is actually a reference to JK Rowling herself – in an interview with snitchseeker.com, she revealed that she used to do just this when tidying up her house before going off to write!
8. At the end of OotP, as Umbridge is being dragged away by centaurs (well-deserved!), you can hear her screaming ‘Not the pixies!’ This may seem like an odd thing to be afraid of – but pixies are actually notoriously mischievous creatures which can be very difficult to control!
What are the best Harry Potter movie behind-the-scenes stories?
J.K. Rowling is one of the most successful authors of our time, and her Harry Potter series has been translated into countless languages and spawned a hugely successful movie franchise. The Harry Potter movies are some of the most popular films ever made, and fans always love to hear behind-the-scenes stories about the movies. Here are some of the best Harry Potter movie behind-the-scenes stories:
1. The great Alan Rickman was initially reluctant to take on the role of Snape, but he was won over by J.K. Rowling’s convincing portrayal of the character in her books.
2. Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter himself) has said that the scene where he has to kiss Hermione was one of the most awkward scenes to film, as he had never kissed anyone before!
3. Robbie Coltrane, who plays Hagrid, is actually scared of dogs in real life!
4. The wand motions that actors use in the movies are based on real martial arts moves, so they look realistic on screen.
5. Many of the actors who played Hogwarts students in the early movies were actually adults in their twenties or thirties!